Wednesday, November 16, 2011

dear readers!!!!



I GOT MY ARTIST RESIDENCY!


I will be going away for two weeks to make art. TO MAKE ART! No distractions and no reason not to make art. I will learn and be engulfed in my surroundings. I'm terrified to boot, but I have to do it. I was chosen out of 75 other applicants and I am on my way. So here's to new beginnings and actually putting myself out there. Who would have thought it'd work? I certainly didn't.


Check out where I'm going:
http://www.brushcreekranch.com/ranch/artsfoundation.php


(Sadly, I'll be missing my love's 21st birthday :( ...)


b.

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! 2 weeks without ANY distractions? No phone, no internet?!? That sounds like the perfect place for you to be right now. Surround yourself with inspiration. Very excited for you!

    ReplyDelete