Tuesday, July 19, 2011

SUMMER!

It's time to make this summer real. I'm done sitting inside.

1. Sidewalk chalk drawings!

2. swimming, I want to jump off a cliff into a pool of water (even though I don't know how to swim)

3. build a tree house and live in it

4. even though I don't know how to skate, I'd like to be this kid. Running around without my shoes on going towards something so great!
5. Ride my bike everywhere
6. dance in the rain
7. run around screaming and chasing something (probably my friends)
8. I want to see the beach and sink my feet into the sand
9. get a tattoo (that's really my number one)
10. ride in a car with the windows down
11. breathe warm air
12. be a kid
I need summer. I think I'll stop working now. (ha)
Does anyone want to join me?

Bethany.

No comments:

Post a Comment