Wednesday, February 8, 2012

forgot some things at home.

Here's to blogging everywhere I blog now. (Check out: champagnesparklesandbmoney.tumblr.com) I post more there. But for right now I'd rather write here.
I'm out in the wilderness with 7 strangers, one giant studio to myself, and a tiny dorm room. I have no cellphone service for the next two weeks. Thank goodness I have the internet, or researching and getting photos of things would be difficult. 
Today, I drew my friend, Krina's eyes. It was a fast quick drawing, but I think it went well.
I forgot my camera plug in, so no updates on photos, unless I point my computer at something...which would just be weird.
Oh, I'm coming back with a baby deer. If Audrey can do it, so can I. So GET READY!
I left my toothpaste at home, but thankfully I'm residing at a resort that has EVERYTHING including a full size basketball court. So toothpaste is at hand.
They expect me to go on hikes here when it's freezing outside and there's snow everywhere. Yes, I know I'm from Wyoming...but yeah right. I like to be warm as much as possible. So we'll see if I actually take a walk anywhere other than to the common area or my studio which is all in a five foot radius of my living quarters.
I've been listening to Bon Iver's newest album on repeat for the last 4 hours. So you guys should check that out. It really adheres to the mood around here. Chill, quiet and quite gloomy.
So here's my first post in forever and maybe my first post on the many things to come in the next two weeks. But if I were you, I'd check out tumblr. I use that more often and post things for my friends. Love you all and miss you already.
love.
b.

No comments:

Post a Comment